Technology purposely built for the data center to adapt to your IT
A cooling system purposely-built for the data center
Quick cooling technology highlights:
- Flexibility, adaptability and reliability at any load
- Efficiency in any climate with a maximum peak PUE of 1.15
- High, mixed and variable rack densities of 1-50kW in the same row
- Increase density without reconfiguring infrastructure or stranding capacity
- Consume less space, electricity and water for significant cost savings
The eSYNC® absorption removes heat at the source, drawing hot air from the rack and channeling it through coils. The eSYNC® design accommodates both new data centers and can retrofit facilities, improving the efficiency of existing infrastructure.
- Even on the hottest day of the year, the CACTUS offers a peak mechanical PUE of 1.15 – up to 40% less than traditional cooling systems
- Like the other components of our future-proof cooling technology, the CACTUS is factory-built and incrementally scalable, in 500-750 kW blocks
- The CACTUS is a closed system decoupled from air handler, so there are no external environmental risks or temperature and humidity fluctuations
Our cooling technology difference
“One of the most reliable cooling & power generation platforms ever studied” – Steve Fairfax, President, MTechnology
Read the Steve Fairfax brief.
Our technology is incrementally scalable which allows you to deploy what you need, where and when you need it, and reconfigure as your needs change. We pre-fabricate components for easy, fast and efficient deployment so you can scale vertically or horizontally and support 1-50kW per rack within the same row.
How to take advantage of our future-proof cooling technology
Take a look at a few ways you can take advantage of our technology to future-proof your data centers.
- Need a new data center fast? We offer a standard delivery model that leverages our proven strategies, eSYNC cooling technology, and industry partners, so we can build data centers in as little as 7-9 months. Incremental space, power, and cooling can be added in less than 12 weeks.
- We also offer custom build-to-scale services that can integrate your preferred industry partners.
- Need to update your old cooling system? We can retrofit or upgrade your existing data center(s) using our cooling technology to future-proof your deployments and boost your sustainability.
Infrastructure Optimization Portal
Above and beyond a traditional DCIM
Our infrastructure optimization portal offers true transparency, with a singular portal that includes capacity planning, asset optimization, ticketing, and business intelligence. Instead of multiple access points, you have one centralized portal, enabling broader visibility and a more insightful approach to asset management.
- Reporting, real-time monitoring, and capacity management tools
- Rack-level power consumption and utilization tracking
- Predictive indicators and analysis
- Preset triggers for automated responses and actions