Technology purposely built for the data center to adapt to your IT
A cooling system purposely built for the data center
Rather than pushing cold air into the data hall, our patented and award-winning data center cooling technology removes heat instead. Our factory-built eSYNC absorption units capture and remove heat at its source, resulting in a hyper-scalable and ultra-efficient environment that dynamically adapts to your IT loads.
Quick cooling technology highlights:
- Flexibility, adaptability and reliability at any load
- Efficiency in any climate with an industry-leading PUE
- High, mixed and variable rack densities of 1-50kW in the same row
- Increase density without reconfiguring infrastructure or stranding capacity
- Consume less space, electricity and water for significant cost savings
The eSYNC® absorption removes heat at the source, drawing hot air from the rack and channeling it through coils. The eSYNC® design accommodates both new data centers and can retrofit facilities, improving the efficiency of existing infrastructure.
Heat is absorbed and transported by the eSYNC, but it is the CACTUS® unit that rejects the heat into the atmosphere. The CACTUS is an air-cooled adiabatic assisted cooling system comprised of a dry fluid cooler (with an indirect evaporative cooling mode) and an integrated chiller heat rejection system.
- Even on the hottest day of the year, the CACTUS offers an industry leading PUE – up to 40% less than traditional cooling systems
- Like the other components of our future-proof cooling technology, the CACTUS is factory-built and incrementally scalable
- The CACTUS is a closed system decoupled from air handler, so there are no external environmental risks or temperature and humidity fluctuations
Our cooling technology difference
We deconstructed the standard chiller plant and put the major components in the most efficient and reliable places. Eliminating complexity and areas where most data centers fail, our cooling technology was independently validated by MTechnology to have a reliability class of 0.25%, meaning it ranks higher in reliability than conventional data center cooling systems. Our system requires minimal scheduled maintenance yet is continuously monitored to ensure optimum performance.
Our technology is incrementally scalable which allows you to deploy what you need, where and when you need it, and reconfigure as your needs change. Scale vertically in your footprint or horizontally with the ability to densify up to 50kW per rack within the same row.
Testament to our efficiency and innovation, our cooling technology has received a number of awards, including the Edison Award, which put us in the ranks of groundbreaking companies like Tesla, 3M, Boeing and Caterpillar.
How to take advantage of our future-proof cooling technology
Take a look at a few ways you can take advantage of our technology to future-proof your data centers.
- Need a new data center fast? We offer a standard delivery model that leverages our proven strategies, eSYNC cooling technology, and industry partners, so we can build data centers in as little as 7-9 months. Incremental space, power, and cooling can be added in less than 12 weeks.
- We also offer custom build-to-scale services that can integrate your preferred industry partners.
- Need to update your old cooling system? We can retrofit or upgrade your existing data center(s) using our cooling technology to future-proof your deployments and boost your sustainability.