An Adaptable Solution that Aligns with your Sustainable Data Center Goals
To others, it’s an add-on. To us, it’s our origin.
Aligned has been committed to solving the world’s toughest sustainability challenges associated with data center infrastructure, energy consumption and water usage since our inception. Our adaptive data center platform is focused on helping companies deliver greater business value with less costly energy and infrastructure resources. Sustainability is, and will always be, at the core of what we do.
To us, being a sustainable data center operation far exceeds purchasing renewable energy certificates, it’s about commiting to sustainable practices and principles across every facet of our organization: From the partners we choose to work with, to the way we structure our supply chain, to the way we approach design, construct, fit-out and operate our adaptive data centers.
Aligned matches 100% of its IT load with renewable sources.
“Aligned is committed to powering our data center portfolio with renewable, clean energy and working with clients to achieve our shared carbon-reduction goals. Our focus is to provide ultra-efficient, rapidly deployable and sustainable data center solutions that enable customers to scale easily and efficiently as their business grows, while supporting a clean energy future.”
– Andrew Schaap, CEO
As good stewards of the environment, we work to:
- Match 100% of our annual energy consumption to zero-carbon renewable energy by 2024
- Ensure transparency across all sustainability best practices & reporting
- Report on and have an industry-leading Total Recordable Incident Rate (TRIR)
- Use renewable, recyclable and low- to zero-VOC materials across all our data centers
- Employ sustainability and environmental consciousness as key metrics for our supplier selection and supply chain processes
- Reduce our overall energy and water consumption
- Help customers and partners deliver greater business value with less costly energy and infrastructure resources
- Create a safe and environmentally-friendly working environment for customers, partners and staff
The Difference is Our Technology
Aligned’s Patented, Award-winning Cooling System:
Requires up to 80% less energy, reducing tenant TCO
Consumes up to 85% less water with the ability to run waterless as required
Requires up to a 40% lower cost of infrastructure
Aligned completed a $1 billion secured credit facility that is the first U.S. data center sustainability-linked financing and also one of the largest private debt raises in data center history. What does that mean to our customers?
Learn More about Aligned’s Green Finance
Aligned is armed with additional, patient capital to further accelerate:
- Corporate, customer and community-related sustainability initiatives
- Land parcel acquisition in key U.S. & international markets
- Expedited expansion of existing Aligned data center campuses
- Efforts to integrate sustainability and social value creation across operations
Underpins Aligned’s core ESG and sustainability objectives:
- Sustainability Reporting: Transparency regarding sustainability best practices & reporting
- Renewable Energy: A commitment to match 100% of our annual energy consumption to zero-carbon renewable energy by 2024
- Workplace Safety: Reporting on and having an industry-leading Total Recordable Incident Rate (TRIR)
Based on customer demand and our shared commitment to environmental stewardship, Aligned is committed to advancing its adaptive data center platform with innovative technology to improve sustainability and reduce the carbon footprint of our customers’ infrastructure.
Aligned’s adaptive data center platform is focused on helping companies deliver greater business value with less costly energy and infrastructure resources. Our adaptive data center supports on-demand capacity growth and vertical densification, enabling more efficient use of space and infrastructure.
Sustainable Design and Construction
Renewable Power Options
Partnerships & Recognition
Cross-Functional Sustainability Committee
Aligned Exceeds Core ESG Objectives and Increases Sustainability-Linked Credit Facility to $1.25 Billion
Aligned announces it has increased its senior secured credit facility, the first-ever U.S. data center sustainability-linked financing, by $250 million to $1.25 billion.
Sustainability is at the core of Aligned's DNA and the foundation for our growth. Watch to see how ING and Aligned worked together to help accelerate customers’ sustainability strategies, reduce carbon emissions and help combat climate change.
Even as data centers increase computing density