Hyper-scalability and reliability without compromising efficiency.
Rapidly Scalable & Repeatable Model
When power and cooling infrastructure is deployable in right-sized increments, data center infrastructure and IT utilization can closely align. When capacity can be delivered on demand, future proofing doesn’t require over-building for capacity well ahead of demand. When much of the data center infrastructure is built and tested in a factory, global deployments are de-risked.
A data center that scales with you.
We have designed the data center power and cooling systems to enable very rapid incremental addition of capacity, at scale. We design, manufacture, and operate our own patented mechanical and proprietary electrical systems, which allows us to continually improve our technology and processes. We constantly look for ways to shorten lead times and increase speed to market, and use only the most proven suppliers in the industry.
Our capital partners include:
Your success hinges on your ability to ensure 100% uptime, while quickly and seamlessly adapting as circumstances change. Our colocation solution is specifically designed to meet and exceed critical industry standards for reliability, availability, security, and efficiency.
Learn more about our colocation services here.
Our colocation solution is flexible and adapts to your needs
Accessible and consumable in the amount needed, at the moment needed, and synced to the real-time needs and flow of your business. It’s a model that’s designed to not only level the playing field, but to give you a distinct competitive advantage. See how our solution helped a global cloud-based gaming company here.
Learn how our colocation data centers can help solve your challenges.
Learn more about Aligned Energy DOWNLOAD THE ALIGNED OVERVIEW
Salt Lake City, Utah
In our client’s words
“Travel simply cannot happen without Sabre technology, and we are driven to reimagine the industry by delivering innovative ways for our travel supplier and agency customers to retail, distribute and fulfill travel for their consumers,” said Sabre CIO, Joe DiFonzo. “We selected Aligned Energy as a data center partner for their ability to support our rapid innovation, implementation and quality product development as we build out our micro-service enabled platform and execute our global cloud strategy.”
Joe DiFonzo, CIO, Sabre
Key Benefits of Colocation
- Award-winning cooling technology
- Industry-leading PUE of 1.15
- Variable rack densities from 1-50kW, in the same row
- Broad visibility and control
- Predictive indicators and analysis
- Asset optimization and automation
Adaptive Data Centers
- Responsive cooling and power management systems
- Rapid provisioning
- Variable and high density power
- Fast and incremental resource deployment
- Utility-based pricing brings the economies of the cloud to colocation
- Just-in-time provisioning aligns costs with demand and actual use
Your data challenges are ever-changing. You need a partner who sees problems and finds solutions. That’s where our decades of engineering, building, owning, and operating critical infrastructure comes into play.
We’re putting our experience to work for you
To build complete data center solutions that can scale locally or globally to solve the complex needs of today’s large enterprises and cloud companies. We can integrate our patented infrastructure technology into your existing facilities, or we can deliver a new data center to suit your specifications.
Read more in our BUILD-TO-SCALE CASE STUDY
Key Benefits of Build-to-Scale
Lower Cost of Ownership
- Capital deferment with right-sized, incrementally scalable deployments
- Elimination of over-provisioning
- 1.15 mPUE or lower
- Digitally visible and optimizable assets
- Award-winning heat removal system
- 2N Design with back-up built in
- Fewer points of failure
- Mean time between failure of 400 years
Innovative cooling solution delivers exceptional efficiency, using:
- Up to 85% less water
- Up to 80% less energy
Scale and Simplification
- Rapidly scalable and repeatable model
- Elastic density, dynamic infrastructure
- Efficiency in any climate, any load