(May 21, 2019) – Aligned Energy, a leading data center provider offering innovative, sustainable and adaptable colocation and build-to-scale solutions for cloud, enterprise, and managed service providers, announces today that its General Counsel & Executive VP, Strategic Development, David Robinson, will present at DICE EAST ‘19 taking place May 29, 2019. Mr. Robinson brings to the discussion over 25 years of legal practice, including global business development in the telecommunications industry, real estate, mergers and acquisitions, and expertise in construction, and regulatory matters.
On Wednesday, May 29, Mr. Robinson will take part in a panel titled, “Strategic Site Selection: Availability to Connectivity, Cost of Land & Power, Economic Incentive & Tax Strategy.” The panel consisting of two local county development authorities, the local energy company and data center decision makers will discuss the best incentives for choosing a data center location to realize the biggest competitive advantage.
QTS, 22271 Broderick Drive, Sterling, VA 20166, Ballroom: 1st Floor
Wednesday, May 29 at 3:00 PM – 3:40 PM
- David Robinson, General Counsel & Executive VP, Strategic Development, Aligned Energy
- Robert Covington, Partner, Redbird Capital
- Wayne Dietrich, CRO, Element Critical
- William McCausland, Senior Economic Development Market Specialist, Dominion Energy
- Twyla Powell, Business Attraction Manager, Henrico County Economic Development Authority
- Chris Pumphrey, Executive Director, Douglas County Economic Development Authority
- Gabe Cole, Managing Director, JLL
About Aligned Energy
Aligned Energy is an infrastructure technology company that offers adaptable colocation and build-to-scale solutions to cloud, enterprise, and managed service providers. Our intelligent infrastructure allows us to deliver data centers like a utility — accessible and consumable as needed. By reducing the energy, water and space needed to operate, our data center solutions, combined with our patented cooling technology, offer businesses a competitive advantage by improving reliability and their bottom line. For more information, visit www.alignedenergy.com and connect with us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Press and Analyst Inquiries
Mobile: +1 (917) 359-8838