Phoenix Data Center
Why Phoenix Data Center?
According to 451 Research, Phoenix is a top 10 U.S. multi-tenant data center market.
The lowest threats from natural disasters, according to data from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, University of Miami, and U.S. Geological Survey.
The Arizona Commerce Authority has a program that incentivizes companies that collocate in Phoenix with a 20-year sales tax exemption that can mean millions of dollars in savings. Plus, the cost of doing business in Phoenix is below the national average according to PriceWaterhouseCoopers.
Arizona public utilities generate power from a variety of stable sources and, according to the U.S. Energy Information Association, charge substantially less, per kWh than other Western states.
Internet connectivity is robust with a heavy concentration of top-tier telecommunication providers. According to the Ookla Net Index, Internet speed and mobile networks in Phoenix are among the country’s fastest.
Take a Virtual Tour
Phoenix Data Center Specs
- 100% Uptime SLA
- Industry-leading 1.15 PUE
- CenturyLink, Level(3), Cox, SRP, Zayo, Cyberverse
- Three diverse MMR
- Multi-layered access control
- 24x7x365 in-house guard staff
- Global monitoring via our Network Operations Center (NOC)
Power & Cooling
- 2N concurrently maintainable
- Supports 1-50 kW per rack
- Diverse and dedicated substations
- Service Organization Controls (SOC) 2,Type 1
- PCI DSS
- HIPAA and HITECH
- NIST 800-53 for Colocation Services
Award-winning modular heat removal system
Power Generation and Distribution
Engineered for resiliency and 100% uptime
Security and Compliance
Multi-layered data center protection
On-site global monitoring and remote hands assistance
A real-time view of your critical infrastructure
Ultra-efficient 1.15 PUE and 100% uptime