Dallas Data Center
According to 451 Research, Dallas, Texas is a top 5 U.S. multi-tenant data center market.
Business activity is flourishing in Dallas with low taxes, low cost of living, and high quality of life. In addition, the state has incentivized data center colocation with a sales tax exemption on business personal property for data center users who meet the criteria.
Texas is the only U.S. state with a self-contained power grid, boasts ample generation from a diversity of fuel sources, and according to the U.S. Energy Information Association, charges substantially less, per kWh than other Western states.
Texas utilities generate power from a variety of stable sources and, according to the U.S. Energy Information Association, charge substantially less, per kWh than other Western states.
Internet connectivity is robust with a heavy concentration of top-tier telecommunication providers. According to the Ookla Net Index, Internet speed and mobile networks in Dallas are among the country’s fastest.
Take a Virtual Tour
Dallas Data Center Specs
- Tier III Facility and Design Certifications from Uptime Institute
- 100% Uptime SLA
- Industry-leading 1.15 PUE
- CenturyLink, Charter, Cogent, Evocative, Frontier, UPN, Verizon, and Zayo
- Two diverse MMRs
- Multi-layered access control
- 24x7x365 on-site security guards
- 24 hour global monitoring via our Network Operations Center (NOC)
Power & Cooling
- 2N concurrently maintainable
- Supports 1-50kW per rack
- Diverse utility feeds
- System and Organization Control (SOC) 2 Type 2 and SOC 1 Type 2
- PCI DSS
- NIST 800-53
- ISO 27001:2013
2800 Summit Ave – Plano, TX 75074
Award-winning modular heat removal system
Power Generation and Distribution
Engineered for resiliency and 100% uptime
Security and Compliance
Multi-layered data center protection
On-site global monitoring and remote hands assistance
A real-time view of your critical infrastructure
Ultra-efficient 1.15 PUE and 100% uptime