Ashburn, VA Data Center
According to 451 Research, Northern Virginia is the United States’ largest data center market.
Northern Virginia’s power costs are competitive among major colocation markets and is reasonable considering the total cost of occupancy for long-term requirements. The primary power utility, Dominion Virginia Power, has a track record of reliable delivery for data centers.
The area has the highest density of dark fiber in the world offering low-latency connections to the national fiber network backbone. That along with a relatively business-friendly environment, make Northern Virginia the top market for data centers serving the area’s biggest public and private entities.
The Northern Virginia market provides a strategic, cost-effective location boasting the largest presence of colocation and cloud providers in the United States, creating a very competitive environment.
Loudoun County is the number one county in America for personal income, with an average household income of $125,900, according to the Census Bureau, and a skilled labor force and unemployment rate of 3.3 percent. Virginia has a sales tax exemption for data center customers that goes through 2035.
Take a 360° Virtual Tour
Ashburn, VA Data Center Specs
- 100% Uptime SLA
- Industry-leading 1.15 PUE
- Comcast (Coming Soon)
- FiberLight (Coming Soon)
- Verizon (VCT & VCB)
- Deutsche Telecom
- Hurricane Electric
- Tennebris Fiber
- Major exchanges in NoVA market
- And many more
- Multi-layered access control
- 24x7x365 on-site security guards
- 24 hour global monitoring via our Network Operations Center (NOC)
Power & Cooling
- Concurrently maintainable UPS
- N+2 power generation
- Redundant A+B distribution
- Revenue-grade metering
- Our hot aisle containment strategy
- absorbs heat at its source – supporting standard and high power densities and allowing you to scale vertically and horizontally – without stranding capacity.
- Configurable to client needs (i.e., N, N+1, 2N)
- Diverse and dedicated substations: expandable to 240MW
- System and Organization Control (SOC) 2 Type 2 and SOC 1 Type 2
- PCI DSS
- NIST 800-53
- ISO 27001:2013
Aligned Ashburn Data Center Photos
21890 Uunet Drive – Ashburn, VA 20147
Aligned Data Center - Ashburn
Award-winning modular heat removal system
Power Generation and Distribution
Engineered for resiliency and 100% uptime
Security and Compliance
Multi-layered data center protection
On-site global monitoring and remote hands assistance
A real-time view of your critical infrastructure
Ultra-efficient 1.15 PUE and 100% uptime