Business activity is flourishing in Dallas with low taxes, low cost of living, and high quality of life. In addition, the state has incentivized data center colocation with a sales tax exemption on business personal property for data center users who meet the criteria.
Texas is the only U.S. state with a self-contained power grid, boasts ample generation from a diversity of fuel sources, and according to the U.S. Energy Information Association, charges substantially less, per kWh than other Western states.
Texas utilities generate power from a variety of stable sources and, according to the U.S. Energy Information Association, charge substantially less, per kWh than other Western states.
Internet connectivity is robust with a heavy concentration of top-tier telecommunication providers. According to the Ookla Net Index, Internet speed and mobile networks in Dallas are among the country’s fastest.
Take a Virtual Tour
Dallas Data Center Specs
- 19 Building Acres
- 300,000 Sq. Ft.
- 60 Megawatts
- Tier III Facility and Design Certifications from Uptime Institute,
- 100% Uptime SLA
- 1.15 Guaranteed PUE
- Level (3), Spectrum Business, Cyberverse, Cogent, XO (Verizon Business), UPN, Zayo, Frontier
- Three diverse MMRs
- Multi-layered access control
- 24x7x365 on-site security guards
- 24 hour global monitoring via our Network Operations Center (NOC)
Power & Cooling
- 2N concurrently maintainable
- Supports 1-50kW per rack
- Diverse utility feeds
- Service Organization Controls (SOC) 2,Type 1 report
- PCI DSS
- HIPAA and HITECH
- NIST 800-53 for Colocation Services
Award-winning modular heat removal system
Power Generation and Distribution
Engineered for resiliency and 100% uptime
Security and Compliance
Multi-layered data center protection
On-site global monitoring and remote hands assistance
A real-time view of your critical infrastructure
Ultra-efficient 1.15 PUE and 100% uptime